Friday, July 8, 2011

Megan Fox Shows PICS via facebook 'No Botox on My Face'

A famous gorgeous celebrity, Megan Fox 25 years-old super sexy Ex-main actresses in the movie 'Transformers'. She has used facebook for dispeling the rumor about her cosmetic surgery. 

Latest, Megan shows pics via her facebook fanpage, filed in the album "Things You Can't Do With Your Face When You Have Botox". Megan Fox has gestured frown for making wrinkle line on her forehead to show that This! my natural wrinkle! I don't have Botox!


Fox also said "My lips are my lips" This is my real lip I never had Botox injection for getting a perfect lips. I never had cosmetic surgery to improve my looks and the surgery is quite insecure.


Nevetheless, the audience who enter to see her photo, they said Fox look like trying to "pose" her wrinkle but it look like Photoshop to make the fake wrinkles. Not looks natural at all. Anyone who had Botox, can furrows them brow too but not much as normal people. And Botox will help the wrinkles of the face fade away quickly. Muscle relaxation is faster than normal. If not has Botox injection, the muscle will slowly loosen-need to take a while for wrinkles fade away.

And the fans are quite not believe about her lips and said that "Fake Lips" they thought Megan Fox had filler injection certainly.

by ... non surgical facelifts

1 comment:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.
    Hip Pain Treatment

    ReplyDelete